Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Meet adopted Molly

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    As you know, I gave my Molly away to Erika, so today I met with Ana for lunch and also adopted their old Molly. Here is a picture of my new girl, who poor thing needs glasses as hers keep falling off. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    AG4084

    AG4085

    She does not have a body tag, her PC letters are smallish type. nice soft lashes. Her body type is more peachy, and her skirt says 1986 Made in Germany.

    I am in [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] with her already!

    I will be getting another mattel Molly to finish the travels, but maybe after the Holidays. Thanks again everyone for understanding.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] PM Molly!! Just get her glasses!!!

    I think she looks like mine, but since I hardly take her glasses off, it's hard to tell...

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 08, 2005 08:16 PM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She looks just like my PM Molly!She is so pretty!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You've got one gorgeous doll [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    She looks lovely Ria! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Enjoy!!

    Nia [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    She's beautimous! My Molly wears contacts, lol, she doesn't like her glasses and doesn't wear them. The good news is, she's frozen in time at 10 years old, and will never need a driver's license, lol. That's the prettiest PM Molly I've ever seen! I tend to prefer Mattel Molly's for some reason, but if all PM Molly's looked like yours, I'd have to change my position [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This Molly (Molly2 in DD's code) was the little orphan that could!
    Erika never bonded with her, even though she is very nice... and now she is off to a new (and better) life with Ria!!!

    In the meantime Ria's former Molly (she continues being called Molly3 [img]smile.gif[/img] ) is being changed million times a day and getting the royal treatment!!!

    Happy ending!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thanks, Ria!

    Ana

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is BEAUTIFUL! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She has a good home at Ria's and the girls, and so does Molly3 with Erika!

    The more pictures I see of her, the more she grows on me. Oh dear!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •